Anthony joined Nicola Crosby as an Asset Manager in 2013, with extensive experience in commercial property management. He holds a Diploma in Urban Land Economics from UBC’s Sauder School of Business and is licensed as a Property Manager and for Trading Services in BC.
Prior to joining Nicola Crosby, Anthony enjoyed a management career in the hospitality industry, working for the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Vancouver, Whistler, and Portugal. In his current role he oversees various portfolios and is responsible for
- Developing and executing strategic business plans, including performance forecasts
- Maximizing the total return of each asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Undertaking a full life cycle financial analysis from acquisition through disposition and other analysis as appropriate
- Developing and implementing asset repositioning strategies
- Managing the activities of third party property managers and leasing agents
- Negotiating leases directly with tenants and brokers.
He maintains that real estate is not simply a hard asset but a living organism that needs to be nurtured in order to produce results; if you don’t take care of it, it will die.
In his down time Anthony enjoys biking, golf, reading, travel, fine food and wine.
Favourite sport to play?
Golf (despite the debate on whether it is a sport or not)
Were you named after anyone?
Anthony after my paternal Grandfather Antonio and Brian (middle) after my maternal Grandfather Brian… My parents weren't that original (my brother’s name is also Brian).
What languages do you speak?
Took a stab at French, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese… Nothing stuck so I’ve stuck to English
Remain physically and mentally active with a bit of work on my plate up until the moment the lights go out. Living on a golf course (at least part of the year) is also a must.
James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano
Best place to get a burger?
Country Club at the Wynn Las Vegas – Can’t go wrong with Wagyu