MBA, CPA CA, CFP, TEP
Tony brings with him extensive experience in the financial planning industry, specifically in regards to owner manager planning and compliance, tax and estate planning and investment management for the high net worth segment.
He prides himself on being a trusted advisor to his clients, working to help clients see the benefit from the planning put in place. His training as a CA combined with planning experience working with business owner families provides him a unique knowledge base that can be drawn upon for clients with diverse needs.
Planning may include:
- Financial planning: Creating and monitoring a financial plan to help stay on track to meeting financial and life goals.
- Corporate planning: Helping to effectively accumulate wealth by monitoring taxes to maximize retirement assets.
- Tax planning: Keeping clients updated on the latest tax changes, how they might be impacted, and suggesting modifications to existing plans/strategies, if needed.
- Retirement planning: Creating plans and strategies to meet retirement income goals and maximize after-tax retirement income.
- Estate and trusts: Efficiently transferring wealth to the next generation.
- Insurance: Providing financial security, tax reduction, enhanced retirement income and legacy protection.
- Charitable giving: Helping clients maximize their charitable legacy.
Tony holds an MBA in Finance from Simon Fraser University and a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting from the University of British Columbia. Tony is also a member of CPA Canada, CPA British Columbia, FP Canada, The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, the Canadian Tax Foundation, a director and Bog Committee chair on the Derby Reach Brae Island Park Association (DRBIPA).
In his spare time, Tony is passionate about the environment and enjoys a good came of golf with his clients.
Question & Answers
I love what I do and never want to retire. I want to take some amazing vacations, while continuing to work with great clients.
2009 VW CC I used to own.
Meritage, Malbec, Syrah, Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc wine in that order, or even better an amazing blend of them all.
Favourite Sport to play?
I enjoy golf, am an avid runner and play rec hockey.