MBA, CFA, CFP
Tony Lee is a Financial Advisor in the firm’s Vancouver office. With a wide breadth of experience in the wealth management industry, Tony has spent the past five years working exclusively with Canadian physicians and has held both the Advisor and Associate Portfolio Manager positions.
Tony’s approach to wealth management involves going above and beyond, advising every client as if he/she were a family member. Looking to work with clients to solve their unique financial puzzle, Tony employs a mindset of “constant learning,” proactively expanding knowledge through working closely with peers, partnering with other professionals, and obtaining additional credentials/designations.
Tony’s advisory experience includes:
- Retirement planning: Creating plans and strategies to meet retirement income goals and maximize after-tax retirement income
- Financial planning: Creating and monitoring a financial plan to help stay on track to meeting financial and life goals
- Corporate planning: Helping to effectively accumulate wealth by monitoring taxes to maximize retirement assets
- Tax planning: Keeping clients updated on the latest tax changes, how they might be impacted, and suggesting modifications to existing plans/strategies, if needed.
- Estate and trusts: Efficiently transferring wealth to the next generation
- Insurance: Providing financial security, tax reduction, enhanced retirement income and legacy protection
- Charitable giving: Helping clients maximize their charitable legacy
A graduate of both Queen’s University with a MBA degree (Finance concentration) and University of British Columbia’s BComm degree (Finance major), Tony holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designations. Tony is also currently working on his Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation to further his industry knowledge. When not in the office you can find Tony at the gym or playing tennis and basketball.
Question & Answers
Travel around the world to seek out authentic local cuisine
Porsche 911 Turbo S
Taiwanese beef noodle soup, Cantonese baked pork chop on rice with tomato sauce, Vietnamese lemon grass chicken on rice
Favourite sport to play?
Basketball (been playing since elementary school and still do 3x a week)
Drink of choice?
Gin and Tonic (with Monkey 46 dry gin)
Best place to get a burger?
My backyard (nothing beats home-made)
What languages do you speak?
English and Mandarin