MBA, MSc, CFP®, CIM®
Nelicia Braganza is a Financial Advisor in the firm’s Vancouver office. Working to educate clients about planning for their financial future, she thrives on empowering her clients to make smart financial decisions.
With education at the forefront of her practice, Nelicia works to build a partnership-like relationship with her clients, offering personalized financial solutions to create and preserve their wealth. She works to provide her clients a strong understanding of the solutions recommended; as she firmly believes money should never be a stumbling block, that holds people back from leading fulfilled lives.
Nelicia’s practice includes:
- Retirement planning: Creating plans and strategies to meet retirement income goals and maximize after-tax retirement income
- Financial planning: Creating and monitoring a financial plan to help stay on track to meeting financial and life goals
- Corporate planning: Helping to effectively accumulate wealth by monitoring taxes to maximize retirement assets
- Tax planning: Keeping clients updated on the latest tax changes, how they might be impacted, and suggesting modifications to existing plans/strategies, if needed.
- Estate and trusts: Efficiently transferring wealth to the next generation
- Charitable giving: Helping clients maximize their charitable legacy
Nelicia has earned two graduate degrees, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Finance, and a Master of Science in International Business (MSc.). She has also acquired her Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Certified Investment Manager (CIM) designations and is licensed with the BC Insurance Council.
When not in the office, Nelicia enjoys travelling, reading, drawing, and music.
Question & Answers
When it is eventually time for me to retire, I would love to live out my golden years in Southern Italy.
Best concert ever attended?
I cannot decide between Backstreet Boys’ DNA Tour and Sam Smith’s Thrill of it all Tour; they were both amazing!
I can’t live without my…
Family and iPhone.
Words my father taught me
Remember education is never lost and the only person you are in competition with is yourself.
5. What is your favourite Canadian City other than Vancouver?
Where is your dream vacation spot?