Joseph Hong is a Financial Advisor in the firm’s Vancouver office, where he works to help families effectively plan for their future. Having spent his career working in independent wealth management firms, Joseph has built his practice by focusing on exceptional client service and building trust with his clients in order to help them achieve their financial objectives.
Joseph’s planning may include any or all of the components below:
- Retirement planning: Creating plans and strategies to meet retirement income goals and maximize after-tax retirement income
- Financial planning: Creating and monitoring a financial plan to help stay on track to meeting financial and life goals
- Corporate planning: Helping to effectively accumulate wealth by monitoring taxes to maximize retirement assets
- Tax planning: Keeping clients updated on the latest tax changes, how they might be impacted, and suggesting modifications to existing plans/strategies, if needed.
- Estate and trusts: Efficiently transferring wealth to the next generation
- Insurance: Providing financial security, tax reduction, enhanced retirement income and legacy protection
- Charitable giving: Helping clients maximize their charitable legacy
Joseph graduated with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from Simon Fraser University with a concentration in finance and holds the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designations. Joseph is also licensed with the Insurance Council of British Columbia and is a member of Advocis and FP Canada™. In his spare time, you can find Joseph spending time with friends and family, improving his golf game and cheering on the Canucks.
Question & Answers
To have the freedom to travel all around the world.
I can’t live without my…
Noise cancelling headphones
Omakase style sushi
Favourite Sport to play?
Best place to get a burger?
What is your favourite Canadian City other than Vancouver?