Jordan Rose is a Financial Advisor in the firm’s Toronto office, where he thrives on helping clients achieve success through holistic planning.
Jordan helps clients see why and how they can achieve their goals successfully through effective communication and creating tangible steps. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and has achieved his CIM, CSC, AIS and PMT designations.
Jordan’s advisory experience includes:
- Corporate planning: Analyzing corporate structures in order to optimize after-tax compensation and wealth accumulation
- Retirement planning: Creating plans and strategies to meet retirement income goals and maximize after-tax retirement income
- Financial planning: Creating and implementing unique financial plans, and monitoring them over time to ensure success
- Tax planning: Helping clients stay informed of tax planning opportunities and creating strategies that maximize after-tax savings
- Estate planning: Assisting clients in planning for the efficient transfer of wealth
- Investment analysis: Creating customized investment portfolios tailored to meet each investor’s unique needs and circumstances
- Charitable giving: Helping clients maximize the impact of their charitable giving, while properly planning and utilizing tax benefits
In his spare time you can find him with his family. Early in the morning or late at night, he enjoys reading literature, history, and philosophy or watching rugby. He is also a Bob Dylan fan, and will happily share.
Question & Answers
Segal Non-Filtered (Israel).
Words my grandfather taught me:
No one cares how much you know until they know how much to care.
What languages do you speak?
English, Spanish, Hebrew
Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
If y ou could play any sport professionally what would it be?
6 Nations Rugby.