A Year in the Shadow of Covid-19
Over a year has passed since Coronavirus arrived and changed the world. Where are we now and what do Canada’s affluent families need to consider in terms of their investments and planning?
Join us for our online event hosted by David Sung (President), featuring presenters John Nicola (Chairman & CEO) and Rob Edel (Chief Investment Officer), for a look back at 2020 and how the past 12 months have already shaped the economic landscape ahead of us.
Chairman & CEO
With an eye to how the pandemic has helped create an environment where many, if not most, asset classes are expensive, John will delve into areas where high net worth investors should be paying attention.
- Are there any asset classes that are not expensive and how will rising interest rates impact real estate, stocks and bonds?
- What role should private assets play in balanced portfolios?
- How will governments manage record levels of public debt?
Chief Investment Officer
Rob will examine the potential scenarios facing investors in a Covid world with vaccine hopes: will we face Coronavirus risks, an overheating economy, or could things turn out just right?
- Are current valuations too high?
- How concerned should we be about inflation?
- What are the implications for investments?
Wednesday, April 28th, 2021
11:00 am PST |Presentation with Q&A to follow
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at [email protected]