Nicola Wealth Financial Advisor Ahmad Soleiman-Panah and Dr. Arv Sooch will deliver real world examples and lessons on investing and insurance. They will address key issues facing professionals in the medical industry, including:
- What are the new CRA Tax Reforms, and how do they impact your compensation planning?
- Is the next recession around the corner, and is your portfolio properly diversified beyond just Stocks and Bonds?
- “I lost 30% of my investment portfolio in 2008, how can I prevent that from happening again”?
- What are the differences between Term Life Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance? Should you own life insurance inside a corporation or personally?
- How does government funded (ex. Doctors of BC) insurance work, and why you should pay attention to ‘Riders’.
We encourage all attendees to bring their investment and insurance statements.
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Nicola Wealth Office | 5th Floor 1508 West Broadway Street, Vancouver (map)
9:45 am | Light Breakfast
10:00 am | Session Begins
RSVP to [email protected]
We welcome you to invite a friend or colleague and hope they find the information presented at this event valuable.