Approaching Opportunities with 2020 Vision
Nicola Wealth Financial Advisor Mark Therriault and Nicola Wealth Chief Investment Officer Rob Edel will discuss their thoughts on what 2020 has in store for investors and present strategic decisions for an uncertain future.
Rob Edel, Chief Investment Officer, will look at the short and long term factors likely to impact the economy in 2020, including:
- The US/China trade war and economic decoupling
- America’s 2020 election
- The global economy and worldwide inequality
- Fiscal and monetary policy in the US, Canada, and abroad
- Global warming and socially responsible investing
Mark Therriault, Financial Advisor, will examine the value differences between private and public markets, focusing on:
- Modeling investment pools to minimize risk, improve returns, and preserve liquidity
- The place for public and private investments in an overall asset allocation
- How investors around the globe are approaching private markets
- Whether public markets are shrinking and how access to excess capital will impact corporations
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
Hyatt Regency Calgary | 700 Center Street SE (map)
6:00 pm Registration |Wine and hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm Presentation | Reception to follow
This annual event is always well attended and fills quickly.
RSVP before March 18, 2020, to secure your seat.
Please RSVP to [email protected]