CLU, CHFC, CFP, FEA
Murray was born and raised in Vancouver and has been in the financial services industry since 1972 working with family businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals and retirees.
With a keen interest in people and the highly developed skill of intuition, Murray works hard at listening to clients to make sure they are “heard” and understood. With this information in hand he takes great pride in assembling the right team of experts who delve into designing custom solutions whilst making sure the client’s needs are truly taken care of.
Murray is a member of Advocis and a charter member of CALU. Over the years he has been involved with many industry and community activities either as a speaker or committee member. Including:
- President Vancouver Life Underwriters Association
- Chairman Terry Fox “Marathon of Hope”
- Speaker at Million Dollar Round Table
- Speaker at Top of Table and other industry events
- Committee work Vancouver Club and Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club
- Program committee CALU (Conference for Advanced Life Underwriters)
- International Justice Mission (www.ijm.ca) Murray is the chairman of annual fundraiser; raised over $1 million for the cause.
- Equestrian Order of The Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem (Recently accepted into the order, after being accepted by the Vatican)
- Parish council St. Francis of Assisi Church (Vancouver)
- Chairman of NPA Gala Fundraiser
Married for over 46 years, Murray & his wife Patty have 3 children and 13 amazing grandchildren.
Question & Answers
Don’t want to, this is fun. I would take more time off.
Best concert ever attended?
I can’t live with out my…
Family and grandkids
Words my father taught me:
Do the job right or don’t bother.
Were you named after anyone?
Supposed to be a girl named Heather.