This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of insurance experts responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net worth clients. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with our Advisors and clients to support their insurance related needs. This role will predominately consist of servicing our clients and their existing insurance needs with some new business case management.
As an Insurance Service Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assisting clients by managing the end-to-end process to facilitate all policy change requirements.
- Managing the ongoing requirements to ensure all policies are in good standing.
- Maintaining quality of policy data; updating as needed and providing accurate reporting.
- Delivering a high level of personalized client service, offering the rapid resolution of queries.
- Supporting our New Business Team as needed by assisting clients with their insurance applications, managing the application and underwriting process.
- Working directly with Advisors providing them with an expert level of insurance knowledge and support.
- Engage in ongoing learning to continuously improve knowledge and expertise within the insurance industry.
As an Insurance Service Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- First-class customer service skills, with a minimum of five years of experience in the insurance industry servicing both clients and advisors.
- Completion of the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or in the process of obtaining.
- Thorough knowledge of all types of insurance products.
- Comfortable working with various insurance companies’ software.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive focus on query resolution and analyzing root causes to prevent future issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
- The confidence to adapt to change.
Application closing date is November 24, 2017.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Insurance Service Specialist” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com