Nicola Wealth Chairman and CEO John Nicola and Senior Financial Advisor and Ontario Regional Manager Ron Haik will discuss their thoughts on what 2019 has in store for investors and present strategic decisions for an uncertain future.
John Nicola will address several issues facing high net worth families:
- Are there any asset classes that are not expensive?
- Is there any low hanging fruit left?
- Where will we add value to obtain better risk adjusted returns?
Ron Haik will discuss market cycles, more specifically:
- What are the current market cycles?
- Where in the market cycle are we?
- What current events could most affect the economy and investment strategy?
Thursday, May 9th, 2019
Four Seasons Hotel
6:00 pm Registration |Wine and hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm Presentation | Reception to follow
Please RSVP to