Mark Therriault will address several issues facing high net worth families, including:
- Are there any asset classes that are not expensive?
- Is there any low hanging fruit left?
- Where will we add value to obtain better risk adjusted returns?
Rob Edel will discuss market cycles, more specifically:
- Where in the market cycle are we?
- What is current economic activity telling us about what to expect?
- What current events could most affect the economy and investment strategy?
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
Hyatt Regency Calgary (map)
6:00 pm Registration |Wine and hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm Presentation | Reception to follow
Please RSVP to Lanie Collins