We invite you to join us in Calgary on May 1st for our annual Strategic Outlook seminar where we will discuss what the markets have in store for 2018, and beyond. You are encouraged to check back on this page for more presentation details to come.
Tuesday, May 1st, 2018
Hyatt Regency Hotel Calgary (map)
Wine and hors-d’oeuvres will be served.
Reception to follow.
Please RSVP to Lanie Collins
1.800.219.8032 or [email protected]
Mark Therriault, Financial Advisor
Mark will address several issues facing high net worth families:
- How will the Liberals’ tax changes affect financial planning for Canadians?
- How will inflated prices impact future returns?
- Are there best practices for navigating the current environment?
Rob Edel, Chief Investment Officer
Rob will provide an investment roadmap for 2018:
- After a record-breaking period for the S&P 500, what signs might indicate an economic downturn?
- What current events could most affect the economy and investment strategy?
- What should one make of bitcoin, marijuana stocks, electric vehicles, and other hot topics for the upcoming year?